We had my side of the fam over for Christmas Eve and, per usual, I made way too much food.
Here is the recipe roundup:
- Hot Artichoke & Spinach Dip
- Mama Voss’s Crab Fondue
- Green Olive Cheese Ball
- Dippers: Veggies, Italian bread, and pita chips
- Crispy Baked Ravioli (my least favorite – I wouldn’t do this again, but the breading stayed on surprisingly well)
- Crock-pot Swedish Meatballs (used this recipe as inspiration, but then made them in the crock pot – turned out great)
- Pumpkin Spice Poke Cake (Easy & yummy. What can I say, I love a good poke cake. I used 1/2 of the pudding & it was cheesecake flavored, which was plenty)
- Peppermint Chocolate Crackle Cookies (I used 3/4 tsp mint extract instead of peppermint chocolate – a definite winner!)
I love a dinner of appetizers! Please be sure to share your family favorites!